Sunday, August 07, 2011

Anyone for a cuppa?

Miss Bel is a cutie pie, she's becoming more hilarious by the day, marching around with her baby or her Charlie dog ordering us all about and cleaning up our messes :) I swear she thinks she's the Mummy of the house, she certainly does more cleaning than I do! Another rather grown up thing she loves is a nice cup of tea, she has her own special kiddie tea sent special delivery all the way from England courtesy of Auntie Cake and likes nothing more than to slurp it slowly, sometimes while sticking out her pinky finger.


I love this photo, how delicately she's placing her cup down even though it's already spilled all over her leg. And her little scraped up knee, sums her up perfectly...she looks all delicate but she's secretly a tough cookie.




And this is the "Stop taking pictures of me" face. I get that look a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw little bel looks so grown up in these pictures. I love the scraped knee photo and the 'stop taking pictures of me' one too. I just can't believe how different and grown up she looks in these pictures.

I'll have to send her some more tea! x

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com