Friday, October 08, 2010

More fun with Seb and Bel.....

This morning Bel insisted on wearing Mr Potato Head's spectacles. She wore them all morning, mostly on her chin but for a quite a while on her eyes. I thought they really suited her and made her look quite businesslike especially when she was having a chat with Nana on her toy phone. If only she'd have been wearing a suit and tie it would have been a hilarious photo.







Seb decided to empty the entire contents of his toy basket onto the living room floor, not to play with all the toys but to play with the basket. He hid under it, ran around with it on his head and when I wasn't looking put it on the dining table and sat in it! I have to admit that I put Belly in there too just because I thought she'd look cute :)











No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com