Friday, March 19, 2010

Meet Sully.....

I know, I know, people will think we're crazy. As if we don't have enough to deal with, we had to go and get a puppy! Well, the truth is we have really missed having a doggy. We still know we made the right decision about finding a new home for Doogs, I'm 100 percent sure he's happier now than he ever was with us but we do miss him. We've waited a while and we've thought long and hard and we did a lot of research into finding a breed that would be a balanced and loyal friend to us and our kiddies. So, here we are again with muddy footprints and half chewed doggy treats all over the place but most importantly with big smiles on our faces! So far Sully has been the most well mannered puppy I've ever come across but maybe I should leave it at that before I jinx anything :)
Here's a few pics from his first couple of day's as a Ralston....





While Sully was taking a little rest leaning on my legs Seb appeared totally starkers, plonked himself down in front of Sully and loudly shouted "Bum Bum!" Thanks for the biology lesson there Sebastian! So happy I had my camera handy for this one.

He then proceeded to crawl off on all fours. I think he loves Sully so much he wants to BE him.



No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com