Sunday, November 01, 2009

Spooky pukey pumpkins....



If you've been reading this blog for a while you'll know that I love Halloween. Maybe it's because it's right before my birthday so in year's past I've been all excited at this time of year. This year I turn 30 so the excitement isn't quite there. Isobel has been sick for the last few days and I didn't even get time to carve my pumpkins until literally minutes before the first Trick or Treaters arrived. Anyway considering our very last minute efforts I don't think our decorations turned out too badly. Neil carved his pumpkin with his usual finesse and attention to detail. I think it took him less than 4 minutes and it still got more attention than mine from all the passers by!


We stuck some yucky spiders in our door wreath.


In case you didn't already guess, yes Neil's is the pumpkin puking it's guts up. The trick or Treaters loved it!!


My pumpkin, a proper Jack O'lantern.




Eugh!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com