Monday, November 30, 2009

Day at the range........

My 2009 winter qualification on my carbine rifle is due and I am booked in for December 7th.
I figured it would be best to go to the range and make sure my sites are all aligned and my rifle is performing as it should. There is a reason for this. The cars that I drive everyday have got different racks in them, some shotgun some carbine, so I kinda just throw it in the back which means, speed bumps, sharp corners fast speeds tend to bash, smash and crash my gun around causing the sites to go wonky. Well after a short session, I am in check...... 100 meters....DONE!

The range that I have to go to has to be a 100 meter range, this means Hillbilly land here I come, Headley and Sean came with me and we traveled into the wilderness! Lucky I was the one with assault rifle is all I can say....."why this one has a pretty mouth"... (deliverance)






If you click on the above you can see the round being ejected........ Good timing Headley!



It snowed so hard when shooting we had to make a quick run for it.......this was the road on the way out, cant even see it. Slippery!!!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com