Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yellow leaves....

I just noticed that in the last few days the leaves on the trees have all started to change colour. For some reason I really like Autumn and get quite excited when I start seeing things change especially here where the changes in the seasons are so dramatic. I like noticing the cool, crisp air after feeling hot and stuffy all summer. I like autumn colours and woolly cardigans and I especially like pumpkins on porches! But that's just me, I'm sure Neil would love it to be hot and summery all year round. Anyway I thought that this evening the trees in our street looked quite striking so I took a few snaps of the street and the house. I even managed to catch a glimpse of our neighbors taking their pony's out for a walk which is pretty rare as I don't think their pony's live here!



Our porch, no pumpkins yet but I'm sure it won't be long.



The suddenly bright yellow elm trees lining our street.




Our neighbours out for an evening ride. Where to? Who knows, maybe they're off to Lube City for an oil change.


No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com