Saturday, September 13, 2008

Erin's baby shower....

Today Seb and I had a busy day, we went over to Erin's for her baby shower and from there we went to see Hunter who's 2nd birthday party was today. I can't believe he's already 2!! By the time we reached Hunter's house he was already sleeping off the effects of his Mcdonalds Play Place bash so we didn't get to see him but Seb had a great time chasing Avery around Mandy and Kelly's yard.
At the baby shower we had a play-doh baby making competition. Whoever made the best baby within 5 minutes was the winner. Can you tell which was my baby? Sadly I didn't win although I don't know why, the detail on my baby was far superior to the others, mine had a belly button and was clearly a baby boy if you know what I mean. It's the green one at the top of the photo spread-eagled in front of the bottle.
The judging of the play-doh babies.

Hudsyn, Erin's little neice tucking into the yummy nosh.




Hudsyn was offering Seb her cracker but it looks to me like he was really after the barbie doll!




The first toy Seb picked up as soon as we arrived was this little police car. Neil would have been so pleased!


Awww! Little Keaton (and he really is little) the star of the party!
Erin opening her stash of presents including the enormous one below!




Cutie Keaton again.

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com