Sunday, December 16, 2007

Deck the halls....

We finally got around to getting our Christmas tree and it's a beauty! The lady that sold it to us said that this particluar kind of tree, a Fraser, is by far the best smelling Christmas tree you can have and she was right it's like our whole house smells of the forest! It reminds me of walking around Emerald Lake.

Sebastian doesn't seem too impressed with the tree but is rather fascinated with all the lights.










Sebastian chilling with Daddy while he watches Top Gear in the den. Looks as though Seb isn't a Jeremy Clarkson fan.

I've been trying to catch a photo of Seb smiling, he's been doing more and more lately but I never have my camera out in time and I always seem to get these serious looking faces. I take one picture and he starts crying and as soon as I put the camera down he'll give me an enormous grin. Well today I almost caught one....

after the usual bit of crying.....


Just a glimse of a smile but definately worth posting on the blog for everyone to see!

1 comment:

Me & My Three Boys said...

Hi Sophie

I just wanted to say hello after you left that lovely comment on our blog the other week. I am so glad you have been enjoying our blog all this time.

I have to admit I have been having a wee peek at yours and Sebastian is so cute. I love the photo of him watching Top Gear with his Dad. Just like Tim and Daniel!

I hope you and your family have a lovely first Christmas together in your wonderfully festive house. I am totally envious of your white Christmas!

Cheers, Lisa.

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com