Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas time is coming.....

Well, it's nearly Christmas! Neil and I are way more disorganised than usual, we've barely bought any presents and beneath our tree looks very bare indeed. Of course it's all Seb's fault, he refuses to go Christmas shopping and isn't very helpful when it comes to wrapping presents and writing cards. We ventured out to Safeway's the other day to try and at least get the food part of Christmas organised (you can see where our priorities lie) but even after that trip we still don't have a turkey! I took my camera along and did take some pictures in Safeway and out of the car window on the way there, I know, I know, it's really sad to take photos in a supermarket, what has become of us since we became parents? We have been out to for dinner at friends houses a few times in the last week or so but with all Seb's baggage I usually can't carry the camera too so don't have any photos to prove it.


Here's Neil handling a large squash.


Seb getting moody about carrying the very same vegetable.....


and looking much more serene once the squash was removed from his stroller.
A clear and crisp winters day.
The road between Beaumont and Leduc.

As I was taking photo's out of the car window I thought I saw a moose in the trees and made Neil stop and turn the car around to take a closer look. We went down a very long, slippery and snowy path looking for the moose and nearly got stuck in the process. I was quite excited but as we approached I realized it was standing very still and was wearing a red ribbon around it's neck. It was a wooden cut-out. I was so disappointed I didn't even take a picture of it.


Some Christmas baubles in our living room and one of the gingerbread men handmade by my sister hanging on our tree.

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com