Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sebastian has settled in really well and is enjoying life. Nights are a blast for him and he likes to boogy when the sun goes down. Kids eh? HAHAH
Seb on his changing mat having a conversation with me. Its about time I told him about the birds and the bees I think.

Sophie bonding with little Seb. So cute.

Below is Calender pose for OCTOBER, Oh yeah work it......

First Walk in the big wide world. Well Beaumont actually, he told me that he likes the way houses are built in the neighbourhood and enjoys the local wildlife of giant bunnies and geese, wasnt too keen on the local talent though. He was looking for some girls his age.......3 days old.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh he's such a little sweetie!!!

DCJRalston said...

Is it me or is Sebs hand in the top photo a little on the large size?? haha

Looking good guys - been trying to phone but you may all be crashed out if Seb is keeping you up at night. I will try again tomorrow.

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com