Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Not long now.....



Well, our boxes have been packed up and sent on their way so everything we have left will have to be fitted into our suitcases (somehow!). We're trying to organise a party but so far it's proving difficult to arrange, can't find a day when all the people we want to come will be able to make it at the same time. The house is very nearly finished now and looks really good. Every day I feel different....some days I'm excited and can't wait to go, then other days I feel so sad to be leaving and I get a bit of a tight, nervous feeling in my chest, sheesh.... who ever thought it'd feel like this? All part of the adventure though eh?


Here's a photo of the house across the street from ours, can't believe how quickly they go up!



And here's the latest view of our house....

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com