Tuesday, July 25, 2006

eeerrrrr...is this really happening?


Sorry for the lack of posts recently. Haven't really felt like blogging. We're trying to accept that next week we'll be living on another continent. Nope....can't quite get my head around that yet! We're having a party on Saturday and are completely disorganised. We should've booked a band or DJ about six weeks ago rather than trying to find someone (ANYONE!)three days before the event. I am totally putting it down to the state of denial that I currently find myself in, I don't believe I'm going anywhere yet so why would I need to organise a party and get a band? On a more pleasant note we've had some really nice get-togethers with everyone over the last couple of weeks.Today we somehow managed to get taken out for lunch and dinner! Lovely! We have also experienced a bit of trauma concerning the fixtures and fittings in our new house. I thought it was all going amazingly well so wasn't too surprised when we heard that a few of the things we'd picked were looking unlikey or would be arriving late....the kitchen cabinets, the taps, the light fixtures, the mouldings.... but, thanks to Jo all seems to be back on track and going to plan. I can't believe we'll be there next week, sheesh!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com