Monday, June 26, 2006

We missed the boat.

Today a ship set sail for Vancouver and it had none of our belonging onboard (big sigh), yes we missed the boat! Our belongings are still in a state of semi-packed chaos in various rooms (including the garage) of my mum's house. Packing is HORRIBLE! Eugh! I don't like it! And we don't even have that much stuff left to pack! Our once cosy and cluttered three bedroom home has been whittled away to a few piles of books and clothes and DVD's ( which I keep telling Neil probably won't even play in Canada). I don't know what has happened to both of us but we both seem too lethargic to do anything constructive towards our move. I just want to go to sleep and not wake up until it's time for a big and happy farewell party knowing that all the silly and sentimental possesions are well on their way and all we have left to do is catch a plane. Oh well, we better find out when the next ship leaves.....

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com