Saturday, September 14, 2013

Soccer with Seb....


 Last week Seb had his first ever go at Soccer (or football if you're from where I'm from). It was kind of a spur of the moment decision to register him after we watched him having a kick around with some older boys in the park and loving it! He's super dramatic and takes things very seriously and I was worried that for that reason he might not enjoy something like soccer. To my surprise he seems to really love it! As predicted he did take it very seriously and I loved the look of determination and focus on his face while he was playing. There was one moment when he got kicked in the leg and fell to the ground in anguish almost exactly like a premier league player, all over the top and dramatic! He was fine, no damage done. As well as the drama and all the seriousness I had expected there were clearly a few moments of pure joy! We had a great time watching him and Neil got quite into the whole shouting from the sidelines, soccer Dad thing :) Sorry for the many photos, I actually took about 200 so be grateful I didn't post them all!





















1 comment:

Man. U chief SCOUT! said...

Firstly, Seb has STYLE, he looks like a footballer, his posture is great! Looks like he has been playing for AGES!!!I agree folks he really enjoys it, and concentrates on the ball etc! Amazing to think that its his FIRST experience of football/Soccer! Like a duck to water it seems. Super pics Sophie as usual, some really good ACTION ones Maybe you could make a little video of seb in action? that would be fantastic! tell Seb that I'm VERY impressed which of course I am!

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com