Saturday, March 30, 2013

Noisy neighbours.....


Sorry about the photo, it was taken through our living room window in a bit of a hurry so it's not the best but I was happy to finally get a picture of one of our little neighbours. There seems to be a lot of squirrels living about these parts and even though they're perhaps not the most exciting species of wildlife around here, I'm quite fascinated by them. They are bold little things and make a hell of a noise if you get too close to their tree! Bel and I enjoy a bit of squirrel aggravating in the morning :) 
If I'm not careful our bird feeder might bring in a slightly bigger photography subject .........yes, the bears are waking up!

1 comment:

casacaudill said...

I am obsessed with squirrels. It's the thing I'm going to miss most about the house we just sold. They are so funny to watch.

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com