Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This post is intended to make you drool...(Yes you Dale!)




It's been a good week food wise. Neil has been in a bun making frenzy and has knocked out at least three dozen delicious buns. Some were even made with kamut flour! (Please will someone drag me away from those buns before I turn into one!) He also wipped up a few authentic (as you can get without a pizza oven) Neopolitan style pizzas, some scrummy fennel sausage, a to-die-for butternut squash and fig ravioli (with his own hand made pasta), lamb slow cooked with san marzano tomato and lemon, oh, and some more buns. Unfortunately not very much of it stuck around long enough for me to photograph so you'll just have to take my word for it. I think I'd best get myself off to the gym incase next week is just as good!





1 comment:

Ben Gunn MAROONED!!! said...

Oh dearie me, I knew it was a mistake to LOOK! Should have known saw Neil at the CHEESE?? maybe counter! really its most UNFAIR However I forgive you as its just too DEELICIOUS for words 'I'd walk a million miles for one of your no, not smiles, MEALS and I ain't kiddin' I shall drool and salivate now every time I open your BLOG! I think I can spell the WORD too! I can see myself sitting with you eating that wonderful meal wearing my new GREEN shirt of course!!!

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com