Friday, February 03, 2012

"Talulah smells of fish Mummy"

As promised in my previous post, here's a little video snippet from our trip to Vic. Feeding the seals down at Fisherman's wharf was the best fun!!! Even though it was definitely a wee bit chilly, I could've stayed there all day! 

I love seals I do!



Oh and if you're wondering about the title...notice how Belly wipes her fishy hands on her dolly Talulah after feeding the seals? Well the resulting fishy whiff coming from Talulah sparked a bit of a furore once we were all back in the confines of the truck. Thank goodness for my homemade wet wipes!
 :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it as do seb and Bel and of course the seals tho the big one is a BULLY!!! Liked the music too, move over SPIELBERG haha!!! I'm writing this the day after Bel's Birthday bet she had a 'TRIFFIC time too!!! I have also just looked at the WALL/LOGS its really nice unusual a lot of work but worth it AND the paint job too! makes a huge difference, looks NEW!!! well done folks you've done really well! Hope your enjoying UK just wish I could have been there too!

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com