Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas Message....



Last Christmas everything changed. I realized that the only thing I can control in my life is the way I am everyday and the way I deal with the things that come my way. Last Christmas and New Year was the most horrible time of my life. In the last year I've learnt more about myself and life than in all the other 30 years I've been around! I've learnt that we all take eachother for granted. Sometimes it's difficult to see just how amazing and special those people are that are right in front of you every day. Sometimes you have to stop yourself, forget about all the nonsense and noise and think about what really matters. Horrible things happen to all of us but we mustn't let them get the better of us. This Christmas I'm going to spend the day with my three favorite people in this world. We're going to have music playing all day while we cook and eat and play and laugh and I'm going to make the most of every minute!

We don't get candy canes and pressents everyday but there's always room for a smile :)

Merry Christmas every one!
x























No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com