Saturday, December 05, 2009

Crazy Snow Days!


It's been snowing now for two days, non stop. It's ridiculous! Today I was actually snowed in, for the first time in the last three years and bear in mind that in that three year period we've had one and a half years of snow cover. This is the first time I actually couldn't leave home. We tried but got stuck in the huge drift in the middle of the road in front of the house. Usually I wouldn't mind, it's not like I've often got to be somewhere other than here but today I was supposed to be at a birthday party and was pretty peeved that even after half an hour of shovelling I couldn't get there.
Anyway, here are a few random snaps of the snow. The ones with Seb were all taken yesterday morning before it got too bad. The rest were taken this evening, check out the size of those snow piles.....and it all fell in the last two days!!





























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fantastic pictures!!! Seb is looking so cute!

Shar x

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com