Monday, September 21, 2009

Some cuties.....

Isobel has started really trying to crawl and it's so cute!! She sticks her bum in the air and tries so hard to shuffle along the floor. I've been trying to temp her along even more by putting her favorite toys just in front of her. She's very determind and I'm sure it won't be long before she's zipping across the floor!


































I know he's too old for a dummy, we haven't mananged to break that habit yet but I just thought he looked adorable in this photo with his choo choo and his friend B the bear.






" At!"
Everything that can be balanced on his head is a hat apparently, although Seb says it so nicely in a french accent.








Seb has developed a bit of a shoe fetish. He'll find shoes....mine, Neil's, random guests, and secretly put them on. We'll hear him shuffling along trying to walk in shoes 10 sizes too big. I've yet to have my camera handy when he wears my patent red stilletos, that's the most hilarious sight!
In this pic he's wearing one flip flop and one croc on the wrong foot. He insisted on walking around like this for about an hour.










No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com