Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nana with Seb and Isobel...







My Mum came to visit for the two weeks prior to our move. It was all pretty hectic packing and organising everything and I didn't get anywhere near as many photos as I wanted to. To top it all off, most if the photos I did take are now stuck on the old hard drive and I can't even get to them without paying a fortune to get them recovered. So these few snaps are all I have for now.
We were sitting outside on the deck enjoying the sunshine and My Mum had Seb and Isobel both cracking up with laughter while she pulled funny faces at them. It was fun and so lovely to have my Mummy with me sharing these moments with my kiddies. We've all been missing you Nana, come back soon!!!






























This one is my favorite. Isobel really does love her Nana and gave her so many big happy smiles!










No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com