Thursday, November 13, 2008

Super Seb...

Everyone keeps telling us how much Seb has grown and I realized that it's been a while since I posted any photos of him on the blog so this evening we had a little photo shoot before he went to bed. He goes a bit nuts at this time of night and runs around and around chasing Doog and laughing hysterically so it was difficult to catch him for some good pictures. I finally managed to get him sitting down and after the first shot he seemed slightly blinded by the flash so I tried to get as many off as I could! I actually really like how these pictures turned out, you can see the unusual colour of his eyes. Click on the photo for the larger picture.







Look at those toothy pegs!


Teasing Doog....


then trying to look all innocent.





Playing with the phone, he always wants to call Da da.





No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com