Friday, June 27, 2008




DISCOVERY WILDLIFE PARK




INNISFAIL........Near CALGARY


Barney is a strapping teenage male kodiak already quite massive in size, weighing 1000 lbs. and standing 7 1/2 ft. tall. He was very well-behaved while standing behind Sophie, Seb and I. If I was him I would have had a nibble. Barney appreared in the feature films "Grizzly Falls" and “Anchorman” and the TV series “Shoebox Zoo.” Commercials include the 2004 Super Bowl Pepsi ad, Rice Krispie Treats, Napa, Chevy Tahoe, American Express, Titleist Golf Balls and a Tennessee DUI Commercial.


That really is Barney! That close.......Pretty cool.




Sophie, Seb and I.........Whats behind us......YEAH Bears kissing awwwwwwww.




22 Degrees and this bear was HOT!




Sarah's Mum, Sarah and Sophie holding Seb up to the Tigers.....








This Tiger had something wrong with his skin, I think he had tiger Acne, hahah, not really this is chetera from Thundercats.











This was the animal that played pantera in Thundercats all those years ago. Remember? Yep still alive.






Press play.......This guy loved me, You can see by the way he wants to kiss me!






Kiss kiss





My child looks blind!




This guy looked all pissed off, I think he had the hump.....






By this point I was Hungary and if I had my Glock this one would have got a few rounds in the head.......get the Barbie going. I think Nigel and I would need a hand getting the dead beast over the fence. Would need a bloody big BBQ aswell.



Disclaimer.....No animals were harmed during the taking of this photo, What happened after is none of your business.















2 comments:

DCJRalston said...

Doctor Doolittle eat your heart out!
Neil you truly are at one with the animals although your fascination with Thundercats characters is a little worrying. Did you really kiss bigbird? Lucky bastard!

By the way that B&W photo with "Barney" in the background looks fake. I need more proof.

DCJRalston said...

Hi Sophie and Seb by the way - congrats on number 2 and hopefully see you all soon!

Uncle Dale.

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com