Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Seb the poser...








I had a little photo session with Sebastian the other morning and managed to get some really lovely pictures. I wanted to get some pictures of the little details like his beautiful eyelashes and his soft little feet. The light seemed to be just right and I am really pleased with the results! He's got to be the most photogenic person I've ever met!





Seb has perfect ears! they're just a little bit pointy like a pixie and they are totally soft and squishy just like his auntie Kate.








I have a bit of a fascination with his feet, they are so soft and his toes curl to grip things like a little monkey.






Look at those lovely lashes! I'm jealous!


This is the only photo I've ever taken that shows the true colour of Seb's eyes. They usually come out looking brown in photo's when in fact they are a real mix of brown, green and amber.






No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com