Saturday, April 12, 2008

What a day....

As predicted, today turned out pretty nice! I met up with Sarah and Mandy and we tested out "Marybeth's", the new coffee shop here in Beaumont. We had a lovely time and were quite impressed with our new neighborhood cafe. Weather-wise, it hit 20 degrees and as you can see from the photo below it seems it went to Neil's head somewhat. When I got home I found him in the garden preparing for a BBQ. He was dressed in decidedly summery attire (including surf shorts and flip flops) erecting the sun brolly. He is a hot weather sort of a person at heart and I think he secretly resents me for somehow tricking him into living in Northern Alberta where we have experienced 13 snowy months out of the last 18. Sheesh! Anyway we did BBQ and all enjoyed sitting outside for a change. Sebastian even had his first alfresco meal.




No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com