Sunday, May 20, 2007

May long weekend at home....

We've had some lovely weather lately, last week while we were stuck at work it almost reached 30 degrees but sadly this weekend it's cooled down and become a bit cloudy. Anyway I thought I'd add some photos to show you all how green and nice everything looks now (finally!) Here's a picture of the house I took about 5 minutes ago.
This photo of Doog was taken last night at about 8pm. It stays light here until about 10.30pm now.

Here I made Doogy pose in front of some flowers. You can tell by the way he's leaning back that I have a biscuit in my hand.
I thought I'd add this one in to show you all how different it looks out the back of the house these days. So many houses have gone up now. The house you can see on the right hand side is Nigel and Sarah's house. It should be ready for them to move into in October.

Here's another Doogy pose. I couldn't get him to sit facing me, he's not a very cooperative model.


Here's Neil mowing the front lawn last night for the first time since last October.



And this was last nights dinner. Since we got the BBQ we've been trying to work our way through the one ton supply of burgers we seem to have.

And this is me looking rather fat, anyone would think I'm pregnant or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please please please can I have a copy of your pregnant pose? (Kate)

Anonymous said...

Wow you look great. So does the house. My pregnant pose is rather larger than that steve took a picture the other day and i can't believe how big i look. Hope your all well. Also i've emailed recently did you receive it?

Love

Sharlene xxx

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com