Thursday, April 12, 2007

I decided to play a little game with you all. Its called spot the difference.
Email me with the number of differences you can find in the following pictures.

Amazing how different it is, I love this place. When at Emerald lake the peacefulness of not having a mobile phone signal, Internet or Televisions is such a good feeling, you really feel like you are getting away from it all. During the evening you can smell all the wood burning in the open fire places. You can hear the different animal noises in the distance, But best of all, no car noises, no sound at all.
Its great.


I am finally over my spell of Bronchitis and pneumonia! Phew that was horrible. Some days when I had to drag myself in to work I really thought to myself that I wasn't going to survive. The running is killing me. Running in -20, -30 really did me in and I think that was the cause of the problem. The weather is now warming up and spring is in. The snow is slowly melting and the sun is starting to beam out and heat this city up. Thank god! It has been a long winter and I found it hard, but fun. The novelty of snow wore off though, after about 4 months of it. The novelty of breathing in air at - 30 also wore off after about a minute! its a bizarre feeling when you breath in and your nose instantly freezes and you feel like you have loads of boogers up there, when in fact, it is just frozen inside. Anyway hopefully Sophie will take a few snaps of the warm weather for you all to see.

On another note. Anyone who hasn't booked Emerald Lake MUST do it now for the time they wish to stay there. The hotel is getting booked up quick and we need to know who is staying and for how long. SO emails please. Or call the lodge and say you are part of the Parham/Ralston wedding and you will be able to book.

Thank you all

Neil

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com