Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My drive to work!

The alarm clock beeps at 0600 and I drag myself out of bed, outside is in complete darkness.
I make my way slowly accross the room trying to open one eye on route towards the shower as I go past the window and glance out...............

HOLLY CRAP!

It looks like it has snowed for a year non stop! everything is white, well it has been for some time, but this was different! I couldnt even see the outline of things. Normally you could see the pavement and roundabout behind our house. NOT TODAY!

Sophie is lucky, she has the flu and is in bed, no work for her! I on the other hand had to drive into the city. This is what I saw.



HAHAHAHHA UNLUCKY KIDS!


This guy obviously thought he could beat the
weather in his big truck! HAHHA
Couldnt even see the road.
Left my car for one minute to get a car park ticket.
I think I may need my snow shovel after work!
Its funny, i paid for the ticket and went into the office and thought DOH! Its not like the tocket guy can even check them with the snow on the window! What a .......
So if you are reading this in London. dont moan about the roads!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com