Friday, December 15, 2006

Christmas time is coming.....



I don't want to reveal too much about our Christmas decorating as I don't want Katarina and Paulo to see it before they arrive here next week but I wanted to show that we have done something and oh, ho, ho, how jolly it makes us feel.......





Neil and Doog with the tree. The car smelled so lovely for the next couple of days! It was just a shame there were so many sticky patches from the sap!




Here you can see me struggling with erecting our reindeer....yes ok , I know it's only small but it was hard work!





Yes, I think I have it's head in place here.


Neil tries to hold up an 8 foot Santa!



Da Daaaaaa! Santa and his (one) reindeer! Lovely!



And here I am decorating the tree!

No comments:

EMAIL ADDRESSES


ralstne@gmail.com